Time for installment numero tres of your favorite post genre and mine…
You Will Still Sleep Tonight If You Don’t Read This!
It’s going to be a good one. Good being a relative term.
- I’m sorry for the relative silence on the blog over the past week or so. It was 50% due to visiting home and the ‘rents and 50% due to being completely whacked out on cold medicine. I took a mix-and-match approach which didn’t really benefit the cold or my mental capacities, but may explain the following:
- The other night I had a dream that I was wearing the new Nike gloves for the new NFL uniforms. I think that means I miss football. Last night I had a dream that I fell down a rocky ledge and into a river. While wearing a sequined fish costume. I think that means I need professional help.
- I don’t even want to tell you how many
discsepisodes of Gilmore Girls I watched over the weekend while doing 8,000 to-do tasks I had been neglecting to-do.
- I did take two breaks to put something different in the DVD player: Jillian Michaels’ 30 Day Shred and No More Trouble Zones…which would really be more appropriately titled “No More Zones” since that’s usually what I feel like when I’m finished.
- I’m withholding really exciting information from you because the whole brain-to-keyboard connection hasn’t really been firing all that well lately (exhibit A: um, this) and I can’t get the post started.
- Wegmans is now selling Theo Cacao Nibs. Expect a full post coming soon – another grocery bag post! I love those!
- That’s not the really exiting information.
- Well, it is if you’re me.
- Last I checked Rochester was the homicide capital of New York State. But clearly, my vehicle being parked on the wrong side of the street slightly an hour past curfew is the bigger problem here.
- Of course, I could just remember to move my car. But let’s be real here.
- Moral of the story: if you’re looking for a charity to donate to, may I suggest my always-necessary Parking Ticket Fund?
And on that note…check back tomorrow for TWO installments of Inspired! See you then!